Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Big steps!

 

Someone slept in their own bed for the first time last night!

DSC_1007

DSC_1008

Goodness, I love that sweet little face.

Anyway, it went really well once I got her to sleep. I did remove the crib bumpers because she was more interested in looked at them than sleeping. It was a little rough for me because every time the monitor crackled, I woke up. I’m sure that’ll just take a few nights to get use to.

22. I’m thankful for my wonderful parents, who have become amazing grandparents. I don’t know what we would have done without the pack and play they bought. It was the baby’s only bed for 4 months. Of course, the carseat is amazing as well. They spoil us for sure.

1 comment:

  1. we are so thankful for you dear lindsay. you have become a wonderful, loving adult. you also gave us our favorite grandchild! hugs and kisses, mom

    ReplyDelete