Friday, November 18, 2011

On the move

 

Little baby is moving everywhere now. As you can tell from her pictures, which are 90% blurry, she is in constant motion. She gets from one side of the room to the other in what seems like no time. Obviously she doesn’t crawl yet, so the way she gets around is this weird scoot thing. Its really kind of funny. She pulls her booty up really high in the air, then pushes out, while pulling with her arms. Half the time she goes backwards. She is also doing this bizarre thing where she rolls her bottom half sideways and keeps her top half on the floor and kind of scoot-rolls.

This is Madeline right after I put her on the floor

DSC_0866 copy

Checking to see where Mommy is before she takes off

DSC_0865 copy

Starting to move. She has also pulled the poor dog in front of her as leverage (oh how I love those thighs)

DSC_0873 copy

Scoot rolling

DSC_0871 copy

Reaching forward to help throw herself towards the wall (which I guess was her goal)

DSC_0875 copy

Taking a break, because moving is hard work

DSC_0876 copy

Found the wall! She kept trying to push through it.

DSC_0887 copy

Obviously, she isn’t that strong yet, and had to settle with just being beside it.

DSC_0894

18. I’m thankful for whoever invented DVR and DVR plus. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee my dvr.

1 comment:

  1. From Nanny in Fairburn:
    Un petit bebe potele ... thanks for the lovely pictures, front, side, up and down ... Love you.

    ReplyDelete