Thursday, November 17, 2011

4 months in photos

It took awhile but I finally got more pictures of her. These are a mix from today and on her actual 4 month “birthday” There are more but I’m putting them in a separate post.
My smiley 13 lb 8 oz/27 inch long baby
DSC_0806 copy
DSC_0950 copy
DSC_0854 copy
DSC_0830 copy
DSC_0707 copy
DSC_0724-1 copyDSC_0727-1 copy
(The face she is making in her second picture kind of reminds me of my sister)
DSC_0827 copy
DSC_0947 copy
DSC_0908 copy
Dimple hands. It was impossible to get a good picture of them
DSC_0837 copy
DSC_0704 copy

DSC_0840 copyDSC_0841 copy
Baby feet
DSC_0789 copy
Fingers in her mouth…like always….
DSC_0759 copy
Baby drool…also like always…
DSC_0793 copy
Chunky monkey thighs (the only chunky thing on her). I’ve got some better pictures of them but they’ll come in another post. I love those chunky legs.
17. I’m thankful for winter and snow. I hate that it gets dark early but I’m loving snuggling up with all my loves on the couch and staying warm. Can’t wait for it to snow and to let the baby play in it!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE these pix! i can't wait for christmas! love and hugs, mom

    ReplyDelete