Friday, November 11, 2011

4 month stats

Baby had her 4 month appointment today. She weighs 13 lbs 8 oz and is 27 inches long, which means she is off the chart for height but only in the 50% for weight. The Dr. says she is growing well though and has no concerns. She is definitely not teething and we are cleared to start solids if we want, but she is fine with us waiting until the baby is 6 months. We haven’t really talked too much about it but I’m leaning towards waiting a little while. She had to get more shots today, but she seems to be handling them pretty well, though she has already taken 2 long naps today…hopefully she’ll sleep tonight!

11. On all days, but this one especially, I’m grateful for all the people in my life (and everywhere) who have served and are serving …my husband, my daddy, my grandad, both great grandads, derek's step father, derek's grandfather, my cousin (I feel like I'm forgetting someone...). Thank you to the women and family who stood/stand by them as well. Happy Veteran’s Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello the 'Bailey's' - so happy to read Madeline's good report. Tall and thin - hum, hum, does that remind us of somebody ? Love you all, Nanny from Fairburn

    ReplyDelete