That certainly couldn't be someone referring to me and the hubster? But the woman who did our taxes kept calling us that, instead of by our first names. Yet another reminder that I should be so much more grown up. Though, while referring to us as "Mr. and Mrs. B" the tax lady also told us we looked like babies. We get that a lot. I'm fine with it. People can keep thinking I'm a baby, lower expectations and all that.
One thing being a Mrs. can't seem to get me....hot water. D tried to take a shower this morning, no hot water. I tried to wash the dishes this afternoon, no hot water. Landlord won't answer the phone, its 20 something degrees outside, my hair is a greasy mess, and there is no way I am taking a cold shower. If something doesn't happen before tomorrow night, and chances are it won't, Derek is going to have to wash my hair in the sink. hahahaha. It'll still be cold, but I need clean hair for work. I wish we had someone to video tape it.
No comments:
Post a Comment