Monday, March 1, 2010

Snow Day Take 2

We had yet another gigantic snow storm last week. Another 20 some odd inches fell and we broke the record for snow fall in NYC. I have loved every minute it. I'm posting way more pictures than necessary.

 

DSC_1510

Our porch in the morning....14 inches

DSC_1517

DSC_1519

DSC_1522

DSC_1523

DSC_1525

Real icicles and icicle Christmas lights

DSC_1535

DSC_1532

Scaling a mountain of snow

 

DSC_1542

DSC_1544

DSC_1546

DSC_1550

Yay snow! I got that AU hat at the TJ Maxx in Manhattan...how random is that.

2 comments:

  1. BEAUCOUP DE NEIGE - lots of snow - thank you for the neat pictures, Uncle Benny was here as it was 'snowing' also here, and he enjoyed reading your notes and seeing the pictures. I printed the picture Derek/Lindsay/Hats/snow it is so 'precious' with the snow showing on your hats. Our snow didn't 'stick' on the ground, it is now raining and Uncle Benny will have to go to work tomorrow leaving the Chat behind with me. Love you both, Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are probably one of the proud and the few that would buy that great hat in manhatten!
    love,
    mom

    ReplyDelete