I don't know if this is officially a blizzard, since it only says blizzard warning at the moment, but the Bronx has 7-8 inches of snow at the moment and the wind is gusting to 31 mph. I've never seen anything like this..its so cool. I will say that sand + snow + crazy wind = ouch when it hits your face.
Pictures from 9 AM
(pile of snow on the porch)
someone's porch
The sidewalk
Piles of snow
Pictures from 12:45 PM
Same sidewalk
I guess someone tried to clear the parking lot
Same pile from before but even taller
same porch = more snow
Isn't it crazy how the snow is sticking to the brick like that? It sticks to everything.
If it wasn't so windy and painful to be outside, I'd have better pictures. I also have a million pictures of Ari in the snow, but I think I'll put them all in one post. I'll update with more pictures as the night goes on. Its only suppose to get worse, though I can't imagine how. Did I say how cool this was?
Also, Derek has today off school, so its been nice to spend some time at home together. It feels like Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment