Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ari and even more snow

Ari had mixed reactions to the snow. He seemed to like playing in it for about 2 minutes, then it was time to go in. He likes to go out on the porch and play on the leftover snow. Poor thing can't pee where he usually does because snow is piled up there, which I'm sure he hates. Everything is melting pretty quickly though and I'll be sad when its all gone.

Get ready for an overload of the cutest dog ever. You have to get all the way to the bottom...I saved the best for last.

DSC_1375

DSC_1377

in the snow cave

DSC_1309

DSC_1320

DSC_1294

Getting blown away

DSC_1321

DSC_1336

Falling in the snow while trying to attack it

DSC_1317

Crazy hair

DSC_1315

Crazy face. Probably the best picture I've ever taken. I can't get enough of this face.

No comments:

Post a Comment