My appetite has been bizarre the second trimester of this pregnancy, but I have had some cravings, though nothing like you see on TV (Derek should count himself lucky). Mostly I want fruit – strawberries and especially oranges and orange juice. I can’t get enough of them. In fact, I want one now that I’ve typed this and its 10:17 at night and I’m so full from dinner I could burst. I may eat one anyway. Last night I ate two oranges in a row…that was half my dinner. Before the orange kick I was going through a carton of strawberries every 2 days…but they aren’t really in season so its been hard to find good ones and I buy them as much.
I’ve also craved 5 guys burgers like crazy. For awhile I thought about them everyday, but the craving has faded the past few weeks. Maybe my iron levels have gone back up since I’ve been eating more or something. Aside from that I don’t think I’ve really been craving all that much. Like I said, no late night runs to the store for ice cream or pickles….yet. Since my appetite is finally picking up, the cravings might pick up too, and Derek could be out searching for an ICEE at 1 AM soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment