Monday, February 7, 2011

Baby news

I had another appointment today, though there isn’t much to write about. I had to take the diabetes 1 hour glucose test, which involved drinking about 3 little cups of this stuff that tasted like a super sugary flat orange soda. They should have the results by Wednesday and if I don’t hear anything then I passed. This is one of the things I’m most nervous about, so I’m hoping it all went well. The doctor listened to the babies heartbeat and it was still around 150 and she said she could hear the baby moving around in there, though I can’t feel it yet. She wanted to know if something was wrong because I’m not really gaining weight, but it isn’t a problem as long as I’m eating enough, and I am. I’m honestly surprised I’ve only gained 2 pounds, considering how HUGE my belly is now. I made a recording of the heartbeat and I’m going to try and figure out how to post it. I’m all set up to have my big ultrasound next Monday.  Just a few more days…I can’t believe its already that time. This pregnancy has flown by since we’ve been home from Christmas break.

I had something else to say but I can’t remember it, so I guess that is it for now.

I remembered! This is the dress I just bought to wear to our fancy dinner on Friday. It isn't excatly what I wanted but it'll have to do. I can't wait to show you pictures of it on...I look so super pregnant.

http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=913720023&MasterCategory_Id=MC3


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute dress! I can't wait to find out if your having a boy or girl!!!

    ReplyDelete