I am so happy you were born and so lucky to have spent the last 10 birthdays with you. Here is to 50 or so more birthdays.
From Grandmother in Fairburn:I will expect an answer to these questions:How long were you both in the restaurant ?How many glasses of wine did you (Derek) have to taste all these different vintages ?Photos of the food and presentation were awsome, I love seafood so I was very interested.But how about Lindsay and her beautiful dress, I saw only the middle of it ?I am glad you both had this very precious time, did none of the waiters take a picture ?Thanks for the food review, Derek, your next career will be a food critic.Love both so very much and thanks for sharing.Nanny
From Grandmother in Fairburn:
ReplyDeleteI will expect an answer to these questions:
How long were you both in the restaurant ?
How many glasses of wine did you (Derek) have to taste all these different vintages ?
Photos of the food and presentation were awsome, I love seafood so I was very interested.
But how about Lindsay and her beautiful dress, I saw only the middle of it ?
I am glad you both had this very precious time, did none of the waiters take a picture ?
Thanks for the food review, Derek, your next career will be a food critic.
Love both so very much and thanks for sharing.
Nanny