Well maybe not yet, but I’m on my way there. I wore a cute little maternity dress to our fancy dinner and I looked like...well…I looked big.
But first, here are my consolation flats and the ugly ankle brace I have to wear to help keep my foot from killing me. I call them my consolation flats because I was wearing all black that night and I wanted some fun colored heels. There were some super cute red heels and even some cute cream heels at the store that I wanted so badly, but I couldn’t even get my foot in them, much less walk. Derek helped me pick these flats out and they’re cute enough. I’m sure they’ll get more use than red heels anyway.
The Whale
surprised at the size
So that is 20 weeks more or less. Also, my boobs are going to eat the world if they get any bigger. I mean, I’m close to toppling over as is. That might be a little personal but its not like they’re hiding, so we all might as well face the truth head on.
As a bonus, the handsomest husband ever
(this is a terrible blurry picture but you can see him all dressed up in his grown up suit…I know you’ll appreciate it anyway Nanny!)
From Nanny in Fairburn
ReplyDeleteLindsay, you are absolutely beautiful, just like a future mother should be and I loved the shoes. You are doing great and thank you for the picture of my 'little Derek'. Hugs and Kisses.