The baby is suppose to weight 1.5 lbs this week and my uterus is supposedly the size of a soccer ball. That is just plain insane. Nothing is too exciting or new right now, just more growing and moving around. I do think the baby may have punched my bladder for the first time today while we were out because I was just standing there, minding my own business in Best Buy and all of the sudden I felt like I was going to pee my pants. It was literally the blink of an eye. I don’t know if it was the baby or my crazy bladder problems but it was definitely something new. We’ve also discovered that the baby either loves or hates plums, because every time I eat one she starts moving like crazy.
We also renewed our BJ’s membership in preparation for the baby and bought our first case of diapers. I’m a little nervous I bought the wrong kind or the we’ll hate them or the baby will hate them, or they won’t fit. We’ll see I guess.
I’m not wearing the best outfit for belly shots, but here is what I look like right now
No comments:
Post a Comment