Derek claims I don’t look this large in real life and I’m hoping he is right! Its really not that I mind getting bigger, its just so crazy to see a part of your body grow like this.
This week hasn’t brought too much in the way of new developments. I’m still exhausted 24/7 and I’m not sleeping well anymore. I think it’s a little early to start this whole no sleep thing, but its happening. I can’t lay on my back anymore without my entire lower back and butt going numb and my feet falling asleep (my feet are constantly falling asleep now). I want to lay on my right side but it makes my back hurt and the circulation isn’t the best, which leaves me switching to my left side (supposedly the best side for preggo people) and I’m not comfy that way at all. Its all a silly mess. Not to mention the 3 times a night I get up to pee, which interrupts my precious sleep as well. My feet are starting to hurt at the end of the day now, which I guess comes with the extra weight I’ve finally gained. I’m getting cramps in my legs and feet if I stretch too much, which is supposedly normal and totally annoying.
On the bright side, the breakouts on my chest and back seem to be getting more controllable, though its definitely still a mess on my back.
That may be 3 loads of clean laundry on the floor. It may have been there 3 days, but don’t worry, it got put away. Now if I could only tackle the 3rd load of dishes in 3 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment