Dad and Ben came into town the weekend of the 10th in order to take Ben on a tour of the Coast Guard Academy. I've got tons of pictures to sort through and post, so more on that later. After getting home from the field trip to CT, we (or I) took a little nap, and once it was dark we headed over to Brooklyn to see the WTC tribute lights. For some reason the GPS, aka Cruella, took us on a little detour through the Lower East Side and Chinatown before getting us to the park, despite the fact that we've driven to that park, a different way, at least twice before. Anyway, the pictures turned out a little bit better than last year, but not by much.
The red, white, and blue Empire State Building. I couldn't get a good picture, or even one where it was in the center of the picture, but here it is.
Random under the bridge shot
You can see sparkles in the lights...so pretty. Last year it was too hazy to see them.
No comments:
Post a Comment