Saturday when I came home from work I saw the biggest, ugliest, scariest, probably prehistoric spider. Well it wasn't that big, but it might have been prehistoric, and it was definitely the biggest one I've ever seen in person. It had its big ol' web built and it was totally eating a fly or some other insect. Gross. It managed to do all that in the span of about 6 hours.
See him there? It looks like he is right above the rail but he is actually in front of it.
Thankfully I have a super brave husband, who killed this giant with a shoe, despite his fear of spiders. Then he almost threw up. Big spiders leave big gross vomit worthy guts.
FROM Nanny: 9/23/10
ReplyDeleteLindsay, you read too many Steven King's books and our sailor will see worse when he is down below ... thanks for sharing you are so entertaining ... love you both.
Wow!! That would be incredible Halloween decorations if it weren't real!
ReplyDeletelove you!
mom