Not really, but Regis Philbin was born and raised in a section of the Bronx pretty close to where we live. Derek and I were in the area doing some shopping and using the closest Bank of America (can I just say I miss having a bank 3 seconds from my house. This one isn't even that far away, maybe 10 minutes, but finding it was not easy at all). We just happened to drive down Cruger Ave, also known as Regis Philbin Ave, because the house he grew up in is there. I don't think we saw it, but I did try and find the number (for the record, I just read about where he was from 2 days before...I don't just randomly know famous people's home addresses). Oh well. Still pretty cool that the Staples is just right next door.
BUT WHO IS REGIS PHILBIN ? MY DEAR LINDSAY, YOU MUST ELABORATE FOR US IGNORANT PEOPLE. SO GLAD YOU FOUND BANK OF AMERICA AND A STAPLES, YOU CAN NOW EASILY FIND SUPPLIES FOR THE SCRAP BOOKING YOU HAD MENTIONED LAST YEAR. KEEP WELL, THANKS FOR THE NEWS, LOVE YOU BOTH. NANNY
ReplyDeleteRegis Philbin is most known I guess for Live with Regis and Kelly (use to be Kathy) and he was the original hose of Who Wants to be a Millionaire. He has done a ton of other stuff too but I don't know all of it.
ReplyDelete