Because I've been too lazy to really figure out all this formatting and layout stuff, I haven't been able to add this really neat currently reading thing I see on a lot of other blogs. Instead, on the right, I've just added a standard list gadget. I'll be attempting to update it with every book I read this year, mostly because one of my New Year's resolutions is to keep track of what I read, and partially because I want to share my impeccable taste it literature with the world (haha).
The book on the very top of the list is either the most recently read or what I'm currently reading. I just started Under the Dome which is Stephen King's newest book. Its over 1,000 pages long, so I might be reading it for awhile. I'm excited though!
During this vacation I've read The Post Birthday World by Lionel Shriver and Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough. Both books were recommended by NYPL blogs. TPBW was really long, more than a little repetitive, and only occasionally interesting. Once a Witch was a young adult novel, but a quick fun read regardless.
No comments:
Post a Comment