Animal Kingdom was our last day in the parks and probably our least organized trip. We basically got there and did the Safari, which Madeline really liked, then ate lunch with a few characters, saw the Lion King live (which she slept through) and then headed back to the hotel room for some down time before we had to pack and leave that night. We were suppose to stay until the next day but Derek’s leave got cancelled and he had to be at work at 7:30 AM on Monday.
Face painting and sparkly lips
Running from Donald. I honestly think she was charactered out by this point. Or disneyed out in general. Poor kid was so tired, but she did a great job hanging in there and behaving.
Her last ride. She requested this ride and we almost missed the bus to let her do it, but it was important to me that she got to do what she wanted. I’m pretty sure that blurry guy and little girl in the background is Derek and Madeline but I’m not positive. I couldn’t get a good picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment