So the next day we went to Hollywood Studios in the morning and it was SO hot. We didn’t have a lot to do there, as it’s not super kid friendly, so we basically hit up the Disney Jr. Live Show and The Little Mermaid Live, both of which she liked. Lolly, Pops, and Jessie rode some rides and Jessie even got to audition for the American Idol show, while Madeline went back to the hotel for a nap.
I just thought this was too cute and it was a great picture of her first time in pigtails
After a nap, Madeline changed into her Cinderella costume and we finally met up with Derek. We headed to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, which was AMAZING. I would go every year if I could. There were no lines and we rode pretty much everything she could ride without waiting. The cute decorations and the characters dressed up were fun too.
First ride..the teacups. You can’t see her really but it had to be documented I suppose.
Getting to see Ariel again, which she obviously loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment