Meeting Mickey was probably the highlight of the trip for me. He was so amazing with her and she really interacted with him. The way they have you meet him is in small groups in a private room and she was the last in line, so I think she got some extra time with him. I think it also helped that there was no one else in the room to distract her. She would react to things he did and multiple times she said, “oh, Mickey” in the sweetest voice. Before we left she said, of her own violation, “I love you Mickey” Heart = melted.
I wish these photos were better, but she didn’t get really excited to see him until after she gave him her Minnie. That Minnie was a great way to get her to interact with characters and a real ice breaker.
When Madeline got down on the floor, Mickey got down on the floor. Seriously the best Mickey ever.
Terrible family photos for posterities sake.
Dancing with the bears…I guess this is where I stopped taking pictures. I think we left shortly after this to head to Epcot and once we got there, we pretty much just walked around, ate, and then headed out. Madeline passed out after dinner and slept through the fire works.
No comments:
Post a Comment