Wednesday, April 4, 2012

This week has been a test

And it's one I'm not sure I'm passing. Sunday my phone died, which meant Monday meant spending money on a new one. Then yesterday ari got attacked by a pitbull right in our front yard. It was the scariest thing, especially since I had the baby in my arms and could do nothing about it. I just had to watch as this dog picked
Him up by the head and swung him around. The vet says all the puncture wounds look superficial and we are lucky the pitbull didn't crush ari's skull. That was another huge expense. Now we are suppose to leave for Maine tomorrow and board the dog. Im feeling really guilty about leaving him, especially since he is in pain. He has never been boarded before. I'm also thinking broke people don't take vacations and we are certainly broke at the moment. So much feels overwhelming with graduation around the corner and moving after that and all this other stuff keeps happening, which isn't helping. Its all Emotionally taxing for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Dear, dear Lindsay, I am so sorry about Ari and all these expenses, I hope you can rest and relax in Maine and that the graduation and all will go well. You are all in my prayers and I send you my love. Nanny from Fairburn

    ReplyDelete