Thursday, April 26, 2012

Orders

We got orders this morning! It looks like we have to be in charleston by July 5th. While its nice to know, it's also really final. At least we have a good month of nothing to cram in last minute family time and do whatever is left in NYC. Let the countdown begin I suppose.


And here is Madeline standing on the couch trying to escape out the window...because I know certain people only read this for her pictures...haha

2 comments:

  1. So happy! Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Nanny in Fairburn: July it is then ? I see that Madeline is ready to move on !! Lynn and family are looking forward to being with you all to support Derek in his graduation and all. I don't exactly know what it all will be but Lynn has promised pictures and if there is a video or information on the web, please give me the address. Good luck dear Lindsay, I love you and appreciate your keeping your little family going, Derek and Madeline and not to forget the little dog. Always look forward to reading your blogs and of course, the pictures... Nanny

    ReplyDelete