I got a new computer! Yay!! My laptop is on its last leg and we decided we wanted a family computer that we can edit pictures and videos on with some degree of speed. So we got an iMac. It is going to be amazing to edit pictures and Derek is already figuring out how to edit movies, which means I'll finally be able to put up little video clips of the baby.
The only negative is that this computer is going to make blogging so much harder. With my laptop I could use a program called Windows Live Writer and it allowed me to make post on my desktop, I could see my post exactly as it would look on the blog, and I could add pictures, links, whatever really easily. Mac doesn't have anything comparable so I'm struggling to find a way to blog without having to actually use the website itself, since that is a pain in the butt. Right now I'm trying a new program that is similar to what I used before but not nearly as nice. I can already tell I'm not going to love it but hopefully I'll be able to figure it and I'll be back to posting soon. Or I may just have to go back to my laptop!
Ugh. I just tried to link something and i can't figure out how….
No comments:
Post a Comment