This is from January and I've just taken forever to get to these pictures. I was going to try and edit out all the rash on her face because this was right in the middle of her huge flair up. I decided I'm going to go ahead and leave it for now, mostly because it seems to be a near impossible task to get out all the red and there are just so many pictures to do, so please excuse her face.
We had planned on making the parade but due to subway work, we were late, and only caught the last 5ish minutes. We were right beside an area where they were filming for some TLC show, so maybe Madeline will be on TV! We were also right near a playground, so she went on the swings for the first time; she seemed to like it ok. It was pretty chilly that day, so we didn't want to stay out too long, especially with her rash being so bad.
Traveling in style…after trying to keep her warm in that thing with just a blanket, we invested in what is pretty much a hoodie that attaches to the bjorn. The blue part is a rain/wind protector and underneath there is grey sweater material. It worked so well and was so much easier than what we were doing before. The hood doesn't fit right though and we had it on backwards, so it was a little big.
scenes from the parade
We saw this guy and his dog at the Mermaid Day Parade . I guess he just makes the parade rounds in NYC. We kind of love him.
filming
Daddy and daughter. Everyone says she is Derek Jr but I don't think they look alike at all here.
Swinging
What a playground in NYC looks like and some ladies playing what I think was Mahjong…could have been poker..the film crew is behind them (or at least Derek saw them with cameras…)
decorations and a dancing dragon (the guy inside wasn't even Asian, much to Derek chagrin…the police broke this little gathering up, though we did see a few more later)
No comments:
Post a Comment