That was what I found myself asking Madeline over and over yesterday. I swear she is a 2 year old in an 8 month old's body.
While trying to actually accomplish something yesterday, I decided to bag up all the clothes she didn't fit in anymore (4 trash bags full so far). While I was doing that Madeline was playing in her room near her dresser, picking up whatever was on the ground, being deceptively innocent. I turned around for all of 2 minutes, turn back around, and my baby has climbed into her dresser drawer.
I don't know how she got in there or what made her want to climb in, but she seemed happy enough, so I let her stay until I heard the drawer start cracking. As I was getting her out I noticed some strange liquid in the bottom of the drawer. I didn't really think too much of it (it was just a tiny spot) until I realized her diaper was hanging off. Yeah. My 8 month old climbed in her dresser drawer, pulled off her diaper, and peed on her blankets and her little nightlight turtle.
I guess that was better than the day before when she pulled off her diaper and peed all over me.
3/21/12 Lindsay: This is too funny, thanks for sharing ... Love you Nanny from Fairburn
ReplyDelete