I've been putting off this post until we got the letter but this week we finally received the big news -
Derek is officially out of debt!!!
I'm so proud of the progress he made before we got married and I'm so grateful that we were able to pay off the last bit in a lump sum. I can't imagine what payments would have been like, or how long they would have lasted! I feel like a giant rock has been lifted off my chest and we can move on to the next phase of life worry free.
From Nanny - Fairburn
ReplyDeleteDear You Two:
Congratulations, Derek and Lindsay. Lindsay, thanks for sticking by him, I know it's your support that enabled him to arrive at this. We all learn by our misguided mistakes, here I am, 75 years old, and still learning ... I love you both very much; Derek, do write and tell me - all- and - how - you are both doing. Heard from Dominique, his operation went well, you got my note re. the postcard, please think of him. Hugs and kisses.