Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Something is missing

It could be my husband, who I haven't seen since 7:30 AM, a whole 12 hours ago. This is becoming incredibly common and I can't say I'm a huge fan.

I tried to be semi-productive after I got off work but for the past few hours I've been looking at blogs and wishing I was on vacation, which has led to googling pictures of New Zealand and Maine. I know we've been to Maine and checked it off the list, but I did kind of fall in love, and I'm already planning a trip back. New Zealand is next up on my list, though quite a bit out of reach. A girl who writes one of the blogs I read has recently gotten married and they took their honeymoon in New Zealand. Their pictures make me insanely jealous. I know I won't be visiting anytime soon, but a girl can spend hours dreaming.

 image

http://www.worldmaxtravel.com/2009/06/new-zealand-country-with-rolling-hills-and-rich-green-plains/

No comments:

Post a Comment