Monday, October 11, 2010

New Etsy finds

I've recently gone on an etsy kick and I have two cute little purchases to show off as a result.

I got these cute state prints from thewheatfield. She has a bunch of awesome prints, including more states, and I would love to have one from every state we live in. Hopefully she'll have more up soon! The frames are just some cheap ones I found at Michael's. I have no clue where I'm going to hang them. I'm running out of wall space (at least in rooms we live in) and I didn't really think about how funny they'd look hanging beside each other since one hangs vertically and one hangs horizontally. I'm thinking maybe the bedroom, but I really wanted to show them off somewhere in the living room.

 DSC_0890

 

Then on a whim I bought these salt and pepper cellars. D likes to keep the salt out and I figured if it was going to be out and open, it might as well be in something cute. We don't really have use of the pepper cellar, though I think we might just fill it with peppercorns to have something in it, but they came in a set and I like the way they look together. I got them from paulova, which is a shop run by Paula Lopez, who not only responded to all my annoying questions quickly, but shipped the cellars so fast I couldn't believe it when they got here! I love them and I'm trying to talk myself out of buying more of her pottery, especially the bowls!

DSC_0895

No comments:

Post a Comment