I finally got to meet another wife here and I was super happy to hangout with someone who didn't have male anatomy, was younger than 50, and wasn't cheating on their significant other. I miss girlfriends and normal people. Its apparently really hard to make adult friends.
There was suppose to be a little outdoor shopping thing at Madison Square Park but it was super tiny. I finally had a shake from the infamous Shake Shack and it was alright...nothing to write home about. The best part was visiting the new Eataly, which is like a giant market/restaurant/wine store thing that Mario Batali and some other people opened. Derek wasn't with me so I bought him so European hand churned fresh cream butter and crunchy bread. I have to admit both were delicious. It was kind of super pricey but everything looked yummy. Also, all the people working there were wearing orange crocs just like Mr. Batali! I didn't bring my camera so no pictures but next time I'll make sure to snap a few!
No comments:
Post a Comment