Saturday, May 2, 2009

After 2 really long days...

the moving truck is finally empty and we're returning it late tonight. We unloaded, coaches and mattress and all, by ourselves...we're sore and super tired but happy to be done. Here are some pictures of the trip and the apartment.

Before we left....

 

DSC_0527

DSC_0528

DSC_0531

 

I tried to get a picture of entering every state but it was night most of the time so this was all I got...

DSC_0533

DSC_0541DSC_0553DSC_0567  

 

Some pictures driving through Washington..

DSC_0561

 

And the apartment with all the stuff in it...

"Derek's closet" = guestroom closet

DSC_0568

Derek's room = guestroom

DSC_0571

Hallway

DSC_0574

Laundry room

DSC_0575

Master Bedroom - everything is so wrinkly and messy still

DSC_0577

Our brand new awesome amazing wonderful king sized bed

DSC_0578

DSC_0582

DSC_0579 

Huge closet in the bedroom

DSC_0581

Master bathroom, which isn't attached to the bedroom for some reason...

DSC_0584

DSC_0585 

Big bathroom closet

DSC_0586 

Stairs looking down

DSC_0587

Downstairs ...kitchen, living room, "dining room", half bath, extra closet

DSC_0588 

DSC_0589

DSC_0590

DSC_0591

DSC_0592

DSC_0593

DSC_0594    

 

DSC_0596

Stairs to front door

DSC_0598 

 

So that is it...

We have to return the truck tonight, which will be awful if you use my 2 pervious attempts at driving in the city, and then we're done with the hard stuff. It is all unpacking from here.

PS - I have an awful head cold...I hate hotels.

1 comment:

  1. it's going to be beautiful. i can't wait to see pix of the ocean from your windows. lots of stairs tho :(

    ReplyDelete