We went to the Met last weekend (the 16th I think). It is so overwhelming and big, I feel like you could go a million times and still never see everything. We hit some of the big stuff, some little stuff we both wanted to see, and we went up to the roof, which I'd never done before. The roof was AMAZING! It has some pretty cool views of Central Park and the sculpture up there was this big silver tree branch looking thing. It is called Roxy Paine on the Roof: Maelstrom It was probably the highlight of the trip. Derek was suppose to make this post...someone make him feel guilty about not doing it.
That one is for Mom. I didn't do nearly as good of an impression as she did.
Egypt/when Harry Met Sally talk funny scene room
View from the roof:
The Sculpture:
SCULPTURE
ReplyDeleteIt's a wonder you all got out of there!! loved the picture of Lindsay, and the beautiful views. Keep on sightseeing and have a great time. Love, Nanny.