Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Halloween!

 

IMG_1994

(Running errands with mommy on Halloween means we can wear our Halloween PJ’s all day long)

Madeline’s second Halloween was much more fun than her first (which involved eating sushi, being grumpy at the restaurant, and no trick or treating). . This year she was a strawberry and we took her trick or treating around the neighborhood. We left around 6:30 and hardly saw any other people the entire time. We only made it about an hour, but I think that was pretty impressive for a 15 month old, especially since she walked the entire time by herself.

IMG_1995IMG_1997IMG_1999

(this photo shoot was no easy tasks…she took off running and kept trying to break into Derek’s car)

Madeline wasn’t so sure about the whole knocking on stranger’s doors thing and she was a little shy, but by the end of the night she was finally grapping the candy herself…sometimes it even made it in the bag! I can’t wait to trick or treat next year when she understands even more!

IMG_2001IMG_2002

I made her a little pumpkin trick or treat bag and made myself a witch hat. Derek was a Falcon’s fan

IMG_2009IMG_2007IMG_2011IMG_2012IMG_2013IMG_2017IMG_2020IMG_2021IMG_2023IMG_2024

IMG_2025

By the end of the night she was tired of caring her bag on her arm (which she did all by herself most of the night), so she wore it across her chest. I know she won’t ever be small enough to do that again, but now I’m thinking I might make the strap longer so she can next year because it was so cute!

I have more pictures from our real camera (these were all phone shots) and I’ll post them later. I’ve got so much to catch up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment