Saturday, November 3, 2012

At the park

IMG_1656

That is a picture of the little park in our neighborhood. I was really excited when I found out about it, so we tried it out. Unfortunately, it isn’t super toddler friendly.

IMG_1664IMG_1665IMG_1666IMG_1668IMG_1660

We tried out the big girl swings and the tire swing (which she loved), fed some ducks, and decided we needed to be a little older to really enjoy this place. Because this area is awesome, we are about a 5 minute drive from a really awesome playground and now that school is back, its almost always empty. We’re actually pretty close to about 3 playgrounds, but we haven’t tried the others out because we like the one we go to so much…have I mentioned how awesome this area is?

IMG_1973IMG_1974IMG_1976IMG_1977

Happy to be swinging in some baby swings

IMG_1978IMG_1979IMG_1980IMG_1981IMG_1982IMG_1983

Holding on to the tire swing for dear life while watching the boy in the swing beside her …she wasn’t a big fan of this one, it was much harder for her to balance on.

The trip we took to the park last week (the one these pictures are from) was the first time she went down the baby slide alone and actually liked it! She climbed up the slide and went back down on her belly over and over. So much fun. I have a video on my phone but I can’t find it on the computer. Maybe I’ll be able to download it soon.

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay I am so happy for you that you have such lovely places to take the little one. See you soon, Love, Nanny from Fairburn

    ReplyDelete