One of the things I love the most about this area is that it is super family friendly. There is always somewhere kid friendly to go or some kind of family/kid oriented activity going on. A few weekends ago they had a free children’s festival in Mt. Pleasant so we headed over there to enjoy the activities. It was crazy crowded and I heard it was their biggest crowd ever, so we didn’t do too much because it involved standing in too many lines. Madeline enjoyed running around the football field more than anything, so I guess it was worth the drive.
The incredibly small “petting zoo” She was a little hesitant at first but after she saw Mommy and Daddy pet the animals, she went right up to the wire and was loving it
They had a guy doing a little show with dogs, which I thought would be a bigger hit than it was. She yelled “Ari” when the dogs first came out but quickly lost interest. She was more into clapping when the crowd clapped and dancing around.
There were a million bouncy houses, but most of them had bigger kids. When we found this one for smaller kids I thought we were golden but that little boy that has her cornered in the picture was super aggressive and she didn’t have a lot of fun.
Best part of the day – running around like a crazy person
Second best part of the day – Italian Ice
From Nanny in Fairburn: She sure can run ... and barefooted too ... love the blue eyes.
ReplyDelete