Tuesday, July 31, 2012

First Birthday (take 2)

 

We celebrated Madeline’s birthday with family and friends on the 14th. Derek and I decided we wanted to do a pool party, so we had the party at Lolly and Pop’s house, and it had an Under the Sea theme. It was so much fun and I’m so glad everyone came out to help us celebrate. It was the perfect day, to me at least, and I’m glad we did it. Madeline enjoyed the attention for sure!

DSC_0519

Dessert table

DSC_0522

Cake!

DSC_0537

Pictures of her from month 1 to month 12

DSC_0536

Paper plate fish

DSC_0538

DSC_0540

DSC_0542

Awesome shark watermelon that Lynn made

DSC_0547

DSC_0556

Smash cake

DSC_0557

DSC_0561

DSC_0564

DSC_0566DSC_0588

DSC_0583DSC_0569

DSC_0574DSC_0575DSC_0591

handprints in cake

DSC_0592DSC_0637

opening presents – don’t let this fool you into thinking she helped open, she didn’t.

DSC_0646DSC_0650DSC_0652DSC_0659DSC_0657DSC_0664

Jessie made this cute cardboard cut out of an octopus on top of a submarine and these are some of the kids taking pictures in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment