Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Actually, this is the last trip…

 

So on our final day in NYC we got ourselves some Shake Shack …

117

Then headed over to FAO Schwartz to play on the big piano…and buy a giant bear…and smush some angry birds ….

120

124

122

131

134

I wish I could put up the pictures of her on the piano! She wasn’t super amused by it but I think she had fun.

After all that fun, we went to pick up halal cart for the last time (Derek will miss this so much) and on our way we ran into a movie being filmed. It turned out to be The Secret Life of Walter Mitty starring Ben Stiller and Adam Scott. It was Derek’s first time seeing someone famous in the city, which was perfect timing, since it was also his last chance!

IMG_1100

IMG_1111

At this point, Madeline had a fever already. We thought she was just hot from being inside FAO Schwartz but it never went away. Poor sick baby behaved so well that whole trip.

IMG_1112

I’m simultaneously so glad and just a little sad we won’t be using the carrier on a regular basis anymore. My back thanks me, but then I see cute pictures like these and I think how nice it was. IMG_1104IMG_1107IMG_1109IMG_1116IMG_1124IMG_1125

Last time we’d see this sign…”Welcome to the Bronx”

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay, thanks so much for visiting us at Shake Shack.

    Hope you had an awesome trip, and our team can't wait to see you again next time you're in the city!

    -Brandy, Shake Shack

    p.s. Love the burger pic!

    ReplyDelete