but don’t worry, she has a closet full of 0-3 month clothes. after she outgrows those, we’re actually going to have to go buy clothes! she’ll never wear all of these..
9/7/11 From Nanny in Fairburn - Quel beau bebe, as they will say in France ... love the way you combed her hair, that is the way I remember mothers combed their babies' hair many years ago in France; it is called 'une coque' a curl, I have a picture of my brother with one, I will have to look for it for you. Thanks again, I love you all. Nanny A.
9/7/11 From Nanny in Fairburn - Quel beau bebe, as they will say in France ... love the way you combed her hair, that is the way I remember mothers combed their babies' hair many years ago in France; it is called 'une coque' a curl, I have a picture of my brother with one, I will have to look for it for you. Thanks again, I love you all. Nanny A.
ReplyDelete