Sunday, May 1, 2011

Week 30 and 31

Yawn! I’m still pretty tired all the time and I’m getting less sleep than ever, as I’m also peeing more than ever. The indigestion/reflux is at its worse and I’ve felt kind of sick all week, but aside from that nothing too new or exciting. Oh..my rings are getting tight Sad smile My fingers have started to swell, especially during the day, but luckily it hasn’t spread to my feet! Baby should be around 3ish pounds right now. I have an appointment tomorrow to do yet another glucose test (gah…waste of 3 hours) and we’ll see how the baby is measuring then.  Everything seems like its moving so so fast…I can’t believe she’ll be here in two months!

30 weeks

DSC_0669

31 weeks

DSC_0689

DSC_0691

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Lindsay: I wanted so much to hear from you, loved the pictures but so sorry you are having problems with indigestion. There are some very effective medications for acid reflux even over the counter I hope you will check them out. How was the vacation ? I think of you often, keep well and give us news. Love you, Nanny from Fairburn

    ReplyDelete