Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Celebrating two years in newnan part 2

The next day, Gran and Grandad came over and she got to open gifts from them before heading over to Granny Lynn's house. Granny Lynn threw Madeline an amazing giraffe themed birthday party, complete with giraffe cake (courtesy of her Aunt Lyndsey), pools, and a giant sand pit that was probably the highlight of Madeline's life. She played so hard, ate so much sugar, and talked about her birthday forever (heck, she is still talking about it…), so it must have been a good day for her! I wish I had more/better pictures from that day! 

DSC 0141DSC 0147

IMG 2847

IMG 2851IMG 2852

IMG 2853IMG 2850

IMG 2856

IMG 2855

DSC 0159DSC 0157

DSC 0154DSC 0160

My friend's son…I don't know who was more obsessed, me or Madeline. I think its time for a new baby around here. 

DSC 0164DSC 0165

DSC 0166DSC 0167

DSC 0168DSC 0174

DSC 0177DSC 0176

DSC 0190;DSC 0189

DSC 0193DSC 0194

DSC 0179DSC 0196

DSC 0197DSC 0199

DSC 0204DSC 0207

DSC 0206DSC 0210

DSC 0223DSC 0225

DSC 0228DSC 0231

.DSC 0232

A messy baby surrounded by presents and people…she couldn't be happier…and yes, she went through 3 outfits that day..

IMG 2858IMG 2861

Passed out with a pickle and new presents

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment