Last week Madeline made her first real sentence. She was sitting on the couch at Lolly and Pops house holding her baby doll and said, "I want milk. I want baby milk" meanings he wanted to give the baby a bottle. Since then we've heard, "I want" pretty much constantly. She has startd forming a few other sentences as well.
She has also started telling us, "I know" as a response to almost everything we say, tell her to do, or question we ask her. It's pretty ridiculous.
She has started asking, "doing?" To find out what we are doing or even what she is doing sometimes.
She loves to respond with, "no way"
Lately she has been really interested in Ari and will tell him no, come here, and kisses. She will also go get him an entire bag of treats.
Funny thing...today I took her to check the mail and when she opened the mailbox and saw letters she said, "ohh...happy birthday!" I have no clue where that came from but it was so funny!
Hanging out outside feeding ducks while I make this post. She just yelled no duckies..no way...come here duckies.



From Nanny in Fairburn - such a cutie and what fun that she is 'talking' ... thanks. Love and kisses.
ReplyDelete