Tonight something major happened...I mean MAJOR!
Madeline was walking around without a diaper on (she got a terrible sunburn at the beach today...I can't even talk about it because I just feel terrible about the whole thing) and without announcing it or discussing it with us, she went and peed on the potty. It was crazy! I heard her grunting and looked over and she was on the potty. I walked over and asked if she had to pee pee and she nodded, so I looked in the bowl and it was full. I was shocked. We aren't really potty training and this was probably only the fourth or fifth time she has peed in a potty. I mean, she doesn't even tell us when she goes in her diaper, so the fact that she realized she had to pee, found her potty, and went in it is all kind if amazing. Baby genius anyone?
And because I can't make a post without a picture, here is Madeline wearing her dads boxers and hat. She also had on a pair of my underwear, but you can't see them in this picture. So funny!

Congratulations - I am so proud of her what a smart little one she is. Loved the 'outfit' ... Love, Nanny from Fairburn
ReplyDelete