My first mother’s day was wonderful! Derek and Madeline let me sleep in, then woke me up with the baby dressed in a onesie that says “my mom rules” and a card she signed herself! Derek made a big brunch with bacon, egg in a whole, blueberry cream cheese stuffed French toast, and fruit. So yummy. Then I got the best gifts ever…Madeline bought me season 1 and 2 of Modern Family, Derek bought me the newest Stephen King book, and even Ari got in on the fun and bought me the blu-ray of “All Dogs Go to Heaven” and some nutella to go (yum). We spent the day hanging out and relaxing. I didn’t have to change diapers and Derek did the dishes. Best first mother’s day I could have asked for.
From Nanny in Fairburn - Lindsay you look fabulous and baby is so precious. Good for Derek to be such a thoughtful and kind 'Papa'. Wish you all the best. And how was your birthday ? Love and hugs.
ReplyDelete