Derek graduated on Friday May 5th and the ceremony was held in the fort at SUNY Maritime. It was a surprisingly long ceremony and rather unorganized, with no good seats, which means we had no view of him graduating despite being in VIP seating. Still, it was so exciting to see him graduate. Its been a long time coming and he never gave up; this is something he can always look back on and be proud of accomplishing. I know I’ve never been more proud of him.
Waiting for the ceremony to start
Walking in at the front of the line…he made goofy faces the whole time, which is unfortunate because these are the best pictures I got.
Excited or embarrassed?
About to walk on stage
The best I got of him walking across the stage. These are awesome pictures if you are related to that professor.
“Throwing” his hat
All graduated
Does this baby even belong to me?
No comments:
Post a Comment