Pops took the baby on her first trip to the GA Aquarium. Madeline was more into the people at the aquarium than the fish, but it was fun to take her somewhere new, or at least I had fun!
(this was too funny not to put up)
(this is blurry but her eyes look so pretty and I couldn’t resist putting it up)
I thought she would love this tank with all the pretty colorful tropical fish…instead she was looking at all the kids…
Looking at fish and riding on Pops’ bag..prime seating
In the big tunnel
The menorah …I guess Tiger Sharks are Jewish?
Checking out the Tiger Sharks with Mommy (more like checking out the little kids around her)
Pops and baby watching the scary crabs aka eating the water bottle, which was much more interesting (blurry pictures were a theme from this trip)
Ugh…I ruined this picture. I’ve also got some serious Jay Leno chin going on. We were by the penguins, which she actually seemed interested in. Now she plays with her penguin bath toy allll the time and I like to pretend she remembers seeing them in person.
So that was her first trip to an aquarium, but I can promise it won’t be her last. Thanks for taking her Pops!
No comments:
Post a Comment