Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Baby’s First Christmas

 

Madeline’s first Christmas actually happened 6 times and I’ve decided to think about this as a positive; the more Christmas celebrations you have, the more people love you, right? I’m pretty sure this baby is going to grow up thinking Christmas last a week. As predicted, she was more into putting wrapping paper in her mouth than anything else, but she was definitely shown a lot of love (in the form of presents, but also hugs) from Santa and her family. I think the best present for all of us, even her, was just being there and letting her meet and be with the family.

DSC_0502

DSC_0504

DSC_0499

DSC_0573

(the big stain on my shirt = super awesome)

DSC_0385

DSC_0398

DSC_0422

In these pictures, you can see the rash on her checks pretty badly, so I took it out in a few and left it alone on a few

DSC_0769 copyDSC_0767 copy copyDSC_0784 copyDSC_0772 copy copyDSC_0751 copyDSC_0764 copy copyDSC_0762 copyDSC_0774 copy copy

No comments:

Post a Comment