Saturday, January 14, 2012

Welcome Back

 

I have about a million post to catch up on, which means I have about 3 million pictures to look through and edit. In between doctor appointments, unpacking, cleaning, and chasing/nursing/begging a clingy baby to please sleep/play/exist on her own, nothing else has really happened. If I’m being honest, the cleaning and unpacking didn’t really start happening until today.

Post to look forward:

1. Road Trip

2. Family time

3. Baby’s First Chanukah

4. Baby’s First Christmas

5. Baby’s First New Year

6. The after shock of vacation (including crazy rash)

7. 6 months old

8. First solid food

By this point it’ll be time to post about Derek’s birthday and Valentine’s day. The sad thing is that I feel like I’m forgetting something.

I’m determined that starting on Monday I’m going to get some stuff done. Here is to hoping…

1 comment:

  1. From Nanny in Fairburn: Hang in there Lindsay, you're doing great, we have all gone through it all and survived, you have a beautiful baby and a lovely family, you are strong and loving, you will make it. I can imagine that after the holidays and such a long trip and the baby getting a rash, you must have been exhausted and feel overwhelmed, it will pass, I wish the three of you a wonderful happy new year, good health and much success to Derek in his studies.
    Love you lots, Nanny

    ReplyDelete