*this is a post from a few months ago that I just found on my phone..guess I forgot to post it, so here it is now*
Babies smile in their sleep from a very early age and madeline is no different. I love watching her smile and snore at the same time but its nothing too ground breaking. Well, last night, that smile turned into something more. First, she fell asleep laying next to me on the couch without nursing (a minor miracle). Then, she started to laugh. She was laughing in her sleep For a good half minute. It was beyond cute. It was also such a derek thing to do..he is always sleeping talking.
Here is a picture of her after The laugh. She is biting/sucking on her bottom lip, which is something new..makes her look like an old lady who lost her dentures.
No comments:
Post a Comment