Wednesday, July 6, 2011

D-day

So the big day has been decided…tomorrow evening I will go in to be induced. Eek.

On top of that, while looking for a parking space at the doctor’s office Derek noticed the car was smoking. We went into my 2 and a half hour appointment (and I swear they didn’t have the air on) and when we left the car almost immediately started smoking again. We pulled into a place that said the head gage (?) is broken so its going to be until Friday and its going to cost an arm and leg. Yay. Just what I needed on top of having a baby. No car and no money.

I feel incredibly anxious and overwhelmed about everything but hopefully tomorrow goes well. I’ll update or have Derek update when the baby gets here. Wish us luck.

1 comment:

  1. So excited to hear about the baby! Sorry to hear about the car. Things seem to happen all at once and no break in between. I hope your labor goes really well and not too rough. We are very excited for you both! Lots of love and for baby when it gets here, Ryan and Julie, Jakob and Madisyn

    ReplyDelete