Monday, June 6, 2011

updates

We’re back from what turned out to be an incredibly busy not all that relaxing vacation. GA was lovely but ridiculously hot, but it was worth the trip to see my little brother graduate. I haven’t messed with the pictures yet, but here is a group shot from when what seemed like a million graduates finally all took their seats.

DSC_0211

In other news, I’m 36 weeks pregnant and we found out today that the baby is head down, but my cervix is still closed and it looks like she is staying in there for a while longer. I have an appointment in 2 weeks to find out how much she weighs, though I’m measuring average, which I hope means she is as well. I have a busy week of work next week but hopefully I’ll be done with all that by the 17th.

36 weeks – I’m no longer a fan of wearing pants – I’d live in maternity dresses and my extra, extra, extra large man shorts if I could.

DSC_0338

DSC_0336 a

2 comments:

  1. From Nanny in Fairburn:Dear Lindsay, I know it was hot in Georgia and so much was going on with the graduations and baby shower and all, but we were so very happy to see you and Derek. I know you are looking forward to rest more after the 17th and you will have time to 'play' with the baby clothes and many lovely gifts you received. The graduation school picture you sent is fantastic, all these purple robes. Take care, I think of you often. Love, Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay,you look so cute. Glad everything is normal. It was wonderful spending time with you and Derek althought it was very busy. You had a beautiful baby shower so many pretty things can't wait to dress her in them. Still do not know how to plan coming up there but it will all work out. Love you,Gran

    ReplyDelete